Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thank You!

I think it is fairly safe to assume that you, my readers, prefer pictures of lovely ladies than my writing about what's going on in my life. How do I know this? Simple. Since I started putting the pictures on here my readership has quadrupled!
Some writers might take this as an affront to their writings, but not me. If that is what it takes to get more readership, then so be it. Who am I to question such a thing? Besides, when you are here looking at the lovely ladies you are also here looking at my paid posts. I know this because the timer on my blog tells me that people are staying here a lot longer than they used to. So, of course, I assume you are reading something, so why not the paid posts?
Whatever it is you are doing here, I thank you. Without readers, a blog is simply a waste of time. And, to reward you, here is another lovely lady to ogle :)


No comments: