Monday, December 29, 2008

A Reason To Celebrate


Whether you celebrate Christmas and New Years or some other holiday this time of year, there is another reason to celebrate during this time.
It appears, judging simply from my own email services that spammers take this time of year to celebrate something. I noticed that since right before Christmas my mailbox is a lot less full of junk mail than usual. This causes me to celebrate, and I am sure it doesn't hurt your feelings either.
Holidays and weekends I get a lot less spam. I wonder if spammers are related to telemarketers? I get a lot less telephone calls this time of year as well. Oh well, just another reason to feel good and celebrate :)
I hope all of you are getting ready for your New Years Eve celebrations. Remember to not drink and drive. The life you save may well be your own!

No comments: