Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Cell Phones, Unlocked

Just about everyone these days has a cell phone. Heck, even I have a cell phone. I don't do much with it besides text my family, but I have one just in case of an emergency. I am certain that is the reason most adults have one, so I know I am not alone. But, what are unlocked cell phones?
What does "Unlocked" mean?
When you purchase a phone domestically from a service provider such as Cingular or T-mobile, the phone is going to be "locked" into their service. This means that the phone will reject other SIM cards from other providers. But, by clicking on the link above, you'll see that UStronics offers a solution, they provide unlocked phones direct from the manufacture that are compatible with any GSM provider, interchangeably! Now, that's a great deal!
I use a Virgin Mobile prepaid cell phone, and the phones are nice, but not as nice as the ones they constantly show on television ads. What if I could get a fancy phone that would work with Virgin Mobile services? Now, I could go all high tech and still keep my cheaper service plan. I'd like that. A lot! And, I wouldn't be alone. My lovely wife starts to drool every time she looks at a Blackberry or some other high priced phone that Virgin Mobile doesn't offer yet. She'd be tickled pink to have one of those with her phone service.
Now then, what about you? Wouldn't you like to keep the service plan you already have, yet be able to use a different phone with that service? Of course you would, who wouldn't? So, what are you waiting for? Zip on over to UStronics by clicking the link above and see what you can get for yourself or a loved one.

No comments: