Monday, December 1, 2008

Moving Forward

Over the weekend the lovely woman and I heard about a house for rent and went to look at it. It's a brand new house! They just finished building it within the past couple of months. WOW! And the man wanted the same rent that we are paying now for a house that is older than old, built in 1957, I love the house I am in, been here fifteen years or so, but the owner is an idiot that wants to keep screwing around and now tells us the property is going to go into foreclosure :(
So, common sense tells me that it is not wise to wait for the bank to show up and say "Get out!". Even though the new house is only a one bedroom and we really should have two, we took it. Gave him a check for December rent and the deposit. Now we wait until the third when he cashes the check and we can move in. What a monumental chore this will be. I've got enough stuff to fill a four bedroom house LOL But, it is time to move forward. Get rid of a lot of stuff that just sits in the house or garage doing nothing.
The really bad part is that I may not have internet access for awhile, as I need the phone company to come out and finish running their lines into the new house. Bummer. But, I will do whatever it takes to move forward and I pray that things will go smoothly for me and the family. If you feel so inclined, say a small prayer for us.
In the meantime, here is another lovely picture for you all to drool over :) Be sure to click on the picture as the larger version is so much better than the small version :)







No comments: