Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Tis The Season For Games

Young or old, seems like everyone has some sort of game on their Christmas wish list. Whether it is a simple handheld poker game or something more elaborate like an xbox 360, seems like you cannot go wrong buying someone a game as a gift.
I am amazed that such things are still as popular as they are given the ease of playing games online. But, then again, I guess you cannot always be on the computer. At least, that's what my family tells me! But, I think they just want me out of this chair so that they can use the computer.
Now, if they bought me a game for Christmas, I would be out of this chair and in front of a different screen, playing away to my hearts content. I doubt that will happen, but I won't know until Christmas Day. Until tomorrow morning all I can do is stare at the packages at the tree and wonder what is inside.
But, what if I (and you) don't get that prized game system for Christmas? What then? I suppose we can always buy ourselves a gift and get exactly the game system and the accessories that we want. No guessing from others, just pure unadulterated shopping by us. And, that would make the new year get off to a wonderful start!
So, click on the link above and grab yourself one of these:


While you're there, treat yourself to a few more games to enjoy :)

No comments: