Thursday, December 25, 2008

A Very Merry Christmas

It's Christmas Day here in the desert of Southern California, and the weather outside (rainy and extremely windy) shows that it truly is a Winter's day.
I hope that all of you are safe and warm and enjoying time with family or friends. And, I do hope that you got everything that was on your wish list for this holiday.
I hope too that all of you take time to remember why we celebrate this holy day. It isn't all about the gifts, you know :) Although, I have to admit I would not have any objections to find this gorgeous creature under my Christmas tree!

2 comments:

itsreallymefifty said...

So did ya? Did ya? Get her under your tree I mean? LOL
Merry Christmas friend. Now smile for the camera!

fwidman said...

No, I didn't, but it's okay. I doubt my lovely wife would have let me keep her anyway! LMAO