Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I've Gone Magnetic

For years I have seen or heard ads for magnetic bracelets that supposedly cure one of their ailments. Always seemed like a scam to me so I never bought one. Just recently, one of the companies that I write for offered a chance to get one for free to try out. Free is always the right price to me! Besides, I suffer from such terrible arthritis in my wrists I figured it was worth a shot.
I received the bracelet in the mail and immediately put it on my wrist. Since they are designed specifically for one person, this was the right fit for me (I had sent them my wrist measurements). Being metal, it was rather cold at first, but soon my body heat had warmed it up.
I was amazed that wearing it didn't bother me that much. I don't generally wear a bracelet as they are so loose and they just seem to be in the way. But not this one :) I hardly noticed I had it on.
What I did notice was that my wrist wasn't pained as I sat here at the keyboard typing away. Normally, typing can be a real chore during the colder months as my hands just hurt too much. But not now. I can definitely feel a real difference in my arthritic bones and joints while wearing this bracelet. They say that these bracelets will help one to sleep better, and that one is hard for me to tell. Because of other ailments I take a pain killer before going to sleep and they usually knock me out. But, I can say that I have not tossed and turned as much as normal so perhaps it is the bracelet helping me out. It's hard to get a real good sleep if I am constantly switching from one side to the other. I'm sure it disturbs my partner too :(
So, all in all, I feel very blessed to have gotten to try this bracelet out. And, I would highly recommend one for you if you suffer from any chronic pains. Besides bracelets they also have Magnetic Support Wraps & Magnetic Insoles. The wraps can be for your wrist, your knees, your waist, even one for your head. I am thinking to get the head wrap for Shelly to see if it can ease her terrible headaches. She suffers a lot with those things.
So, don't just sit there staring at the screen! Go, check out the wonderful magnetic bracelets and do your body a favor!
here is a picture of the bracelet I wear:

No comments: