Sunday, December 7, 2008

Moving Along

It is now December the seventh, and things for the move are, well, moving along. We hauled away most of the large items yesterday, the bed frame and headboard and the dressers. The friend with the pickup truck never showed so the entertainment center is still here. And, in all honesty I should say that I did not move these things, the girls moved them.
The power to the new house should be turned on next Wednesday. That's the earliest SCE could get to it according to their website. How kind of them :)
Once most of the house is actually moved then the fun part will begin. If there are still valuables left, then I will stay here in this house at night and the girls will go to the new house. It takes a lot of time to move after being somewhere as long as I have been in this house LOL
I still need to get Verizon out to the new house. There is a phone line going to the house, but there is no phone lines inside the house :( This means that we will have no internet until Verizon can get this work done. This will make it difficult to do my online work. I pray I don't miss too many jobs.
Now, for the reason you all come to visit my page:

No comments: