Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dieting Time

One of the local churches puts on spectacular musicals several times a year, including Easter. This year a young man came to the door and asked if we would like to attend and they even provided a free bus to and from their church. So, the two females that live in my house said yes.
They had a great time and truly enjoyed the musical as well as the free fancy coffee they got afterward. For some strange reason, in the middle of the excited talk about what they had seen came the thought that the two of them were going to start dieting on Monday. They didn't give a reason for that and I didn't ask. I've lived with dieting people all my life, I know better than to ask something so foolish.
Since I am the one that spends the most amount of time daily on the computer I thought I would do some dieting research. Man, oh man, there is a lot of junk information out there on the web. And, some sites have nothing to do with dieting. Trust me, those females have no weight to lose LOL
I did find a site though that has taken the work out of it, reviewing weight loss pills in a way that makes sense to me.
All I had to do was read their reviews and choose one that I thought would work for my two "girls" and help them lose whatever poundage they wish to lose. Maybe they are planning on wearing swimsuits this year, that would be nice for their self esteem. Or maybe they just want to be healthier and happier as a thinner person. As I said, I'm smart enough not to ask.
If you'd like to be slimmer and healthier too, you should consider looking into a dieting plan that will work for you. Please be sure to consult with a doctor before you start as I am not a medical person and I do not give out valid medical advice.
If you, like them, are going to start dieting, I wish you the best of luck.

No comments: