Monday, April 12, 2010

Getting Forgetful

I am getting older. I admit that freely and readily. I'm 59 and there isn't anything I can do about that.
Last night I turned the computer off and got things ready for the morning which basically means the coffee maker. I went over to the heater to help me get the kinks out of some of these old joints when it dawned on me that I had forgotten something. Darn!
So, I turned the computer back on and went to my Facebook account and then to Cafe World. Sure enough, there was all my stoves filled with food that needed to be served. I got that taken care of and more food cooking then turned the computer back off and went to bed, chastising myself a little for forgetting that food.
When I got up this morning (actually afternoon) one of the first things my wife said to me was "You let all my food spoil". WTH? What food? I would have sworn that I had gone to her cafe before doing other things online and had seen that her food would not be ready until the next morning.
I have to admit it, I am getting not only forgetful, but carelessly so. It's not good getting old :(

No comments: