Thursday, April 1, 2010

Up Too Late

Okay, I admit it, I am staying up way too late. I know this because my lovely wife tells me this all the time. Last night she even grumbled that she is beginning to be jealous of my late night game playing. That's not good!
I was up rather late last night, that is the truth. I went to bed at 4 a.m. but, and I think it was a valid excuse, I had good reason to stay up so late.
I was playing games. I was playing games because I was trying to kill time until almost 4 a.m. when someone had food on the stove of their Cafe World that would be ready to be served at almost 4 a.m. See? It wasn't my fault!
Her answer to all this? Next time just let the food spoil! What??? Let virtual food go bad? How could anyone live with the consequences of such an action? What kind of game player is my wife, anyway?
So, I shall do what she asks. Not because I like the idea of rotted food in her Cafe but simply because I like having a happy wife in the bed next to me.

No comments: