Saturday, April 3, 2010

Looking Old?

I admit it, I am an old man. I am 59 and, some days, feel 90. I'm sure that, underneath my beard, there is an old and wrinkled face. This does not bother me, I've lived what some would consider a hard life but I am a happy man so Life has not been that unkind to me. But, I know that there are a lot of people out there that do care about their looks.
They don't want to look their age, they want to look younger. So they use a variety of products to accomplish this looking younger feat, including creams that will help get rid of the wrinkles that come with age. As a nation, Americans are obsessed with looking younger, feeling healthier and being their best. This strikes me as humorous since so many of us are out of shape, overweight and just look like normal folks for our ages. Perhaps this is why weight loss products and cosmetics products make up billion dollar industries.
Assuming that you are one of the millions that wishes to get rid of your wrinkles you have to find the moisturizing face cream that will work best for you. You try to do the research yourself but get clogged up with web sites filled with products that look right but promise nothing more than they will take your money and smile on the way to the bank. This is not good at all.
But there is a website out there that has done the research for you. They have assembled a list of the products they have found that will do the job you want them to do. All you have to do is choose the one that fits your skin and your pocketbook. Simple, no?
Why waste your time and get stressed out, causing more wrinkles I'm sure, when the work has been done for you? Here is how they have come to their conclusions:



So, pick the one that is right for you, use it and look younger. After all, isn't that what you truly want? Of course it is.

No comments: