Sunday, April 11, 2010

Too Late

One of the games that the family plays on Facebook is called Farmville. The idea is to have a farm, plant crops and harvest them when their ready and decorate the place with animals and buildings. It's not hard to play and it is fun.
They added a new feature a few days ago called co-op farming, where several players can combine their farms to grow one certain crop in a set amount of time and get better rewards. So, I thought it might be nice to have the three of us do one of these jobs together. I did the initial planting on all three farms then harvested the crops and re-planted them. We would have to do this three times in order to "win".
Yesterday was a strange day and everyone was dead tired the whole day. I needed to take a nap as I knew I would be up late on a site where I am going to become a moderator of the rules. I told my daughter to harvest the crops at six so that they would be ready to be harvested at around 2 a.m. I got up around 7:30 p.m. only to find that she has just done one of the farms, hers, and the rest were not done.
By the time I got the crops harvested and replanted the largest farm, mine, I knew we would "win' but the crops would not be ready until roughly 4 a.m. *groan*
The nap was nice but I was still very tired. I had a heck of a time keeping myself awake until harvesting time.
Now, 7 hours later I am back up, been up for an hour now. But man, I am beat :( I hope I don't do another one of those co-op jobs like that again!

No comments: