Saturday, January 8, 2011

Cell Phones

I probably should have let my wife write this blog, she is a cell phone fanatic. She looks at every cell phone that comes out and starts to drool. She'd love to have a Blackberry phone but hasn't bought one yet, I'm not sure if Virgin Mobile even allows their users to use one of those.
Me, I have a cell phone that I can use to text people or (gasp) even call them or I can surf the internet though I never have. Closest I've come to being on the net is when I have checked my cell phone balance. I am not a big cell phone person, although I realize that most people think they would die or, at the very least, be lost without their cell phones.
Seems as though the world of cell phones is trying their best to replace home computers. I remember on my last train trip to Washington that there were a few people surfing online with their cell phones ( and grumbling when the mountains blocked their signals). I think there were more people using their cell phones for that purpose than there were those who had laptops and wireless connectivity.
If you are one of the many that must have the latest and greatest cell phone then this site is for you. They have tons of cell phones from the simple to the Apple Iphone. They also have news from different cell carriers to keep their customers up to date on what's happening and where. that's kind of nice.
Already have the latest and greatest cell phone? This site also has computers, laptops, gaming stuff and other goodies that will attract your attention. So, go, check out the site and grab something good for yourself.

No comments: