Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I Am Rich

I play on a game site called Marapets and I have so much money there it isn't funny. I have 110 million Marapoints in the bank, another ten million in my shop till and half a million outside to buy things with. I am beyond wealthy there!
Marapets is a fun site with pets for you to do things with and games to play, some are fairly simple, others are more difficult. Most of the people there are young but there also are a lot of adults on the site as well.
My joy has been in buying things from Marapets shops and reselling them in my shop and I have done incredibly well at it judging from my money total. My wife plays there, as does my daughter, but neither of them have as much money as I do probably because they keep shopping for costumes and things that are very expensive. Me, I am a miser LOL
It's just too bad that real life cannot be as easy and as profitable as Marapets.

No comments: