Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Women And Vitamins

Seems like, the longer I live the healthier young people want to be. When I was very young seemed like nobody was all that health conscious beyond trying their best not to get sick from flus or colds or things of that nature. Now days there are health fads and such everywhere and young folks are trying their best to keep abreast of what is what and stay as healthy as they can be. One of the ways they do this is by taking vitamins.
Vitamins have been around for a long, long time. Heck they even had vitamins when I was a kid and that was long ago. I took them as a teenager because I was anemic and the doctor told me to take them, otherwise I never would have. Today people don't wait for the doctor's orders, they do it voluntarily.
One of the things that has changed dramatically through my years is the development of different vitamins for different peoples. From gummi bear vitamins for children to specific vitamins for old folks like me there are vitamins for everyone. You have to be careful that you take the correct vitamin. For instance it wouldn't do me all that much good to take vitamins for women because I am not a female. Not sure what they would do and I do not wish to find out.
If you are female though you do need vitamins that are specific for your gender. Women's vitamins dot org has selected the top three vitamins for women and their specific needs. From helping keep your hormones balanced to losing weight to pre-natal vitamins to help you during those long nine months this site has the info you need.
Remember to choose the one that fits you, your basic needs and your wallet. Times are tough, no sense wasting your money on something you do not need. Find one that fits you then buy them. Then comes the really hard part, remembering to take them every day. Bear in mind that bottle of vitamins will not do you any good sitting in a cabinet somewhere.

No comments: