Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Make That Bed

I admit it, my bed is not the prettiest site you'll ever see. In fact, it may be one of the worst you've seen as it often is unmade and the sheets and covers are old and should be replaced. I keep telling myself it's time for some new linens but I usually think of this when I am about to go to sleep. Perhaps I should avail myself of some nice things for the bed like ann gish linens. That would make the bed look much nicer and I am certain it will please my wife as well.
I have to admit I really like the looks of this set:


I could do without the lovely image on the wall behind it though, might make my wife a tad jealous since she doe not look like that. But the linens look fantastic!
They even have some great pillow cases there. My wife must be a rough sleeper because she often manages to remove the pillow case from her pillow while she sleeps. Maybe it's because they, like the sheets, need to be replaced.
At any rate, fine linens dot com is a great site for linens and other things, like guest towels for the bathrooms in your home. Don't want guests using any old towel, do you? Of course not!
Check out all the wonderful items on the site and replace your own bedding. And, once you have some nice stuff, make that bed!

No comments: