Thursday, January 6, 2011

Never Ending

It has been over a month since I first got sick and then ended up in the hospital with pneumonia. I am still not over it all.
I have spent days coughing up snot and I am tired of it as well as just plain tired :( The other night I coughed so hard for so long that I swear to God there was a jet airplane inside my ear!
I think this wouldn't be all that bad if my poor ears would just unplug. I'm rather tired of saying "huh?" and "what?" every time someone tries to talk to me. I'm sure my two females are tired of it too.
One can only hope that, eventually, this crud will go away and leave me alone. It isn't going to be today though, I already know that. I woke up coughing my fool head off and now am running to the bathroom to sit on the throne. Not a good day at all :(

No comments: