Wednesday, January 12, 2011

System Resources

Yesterday afternoon the computer went all crazy with bits and pieces of windows all over the place. I had no clue what caused it so I just chalked it up to the usual Windows defects and rebooted.
Last night, late, it happened again! Only this time I managed to see the error message, it said I was out of system resources. How the heck does that happen? I didn't have anything out of the ordinary running that I knew of. So, I rebooted the computer and ran several anti-viral programs and the Windows Security essentials program as well just to be sure. All that got me was very sleepy as I had already taken Tylenol PM and those programs took forever to run. No viruses though so that's good!
I'm still not sure what is going on here but if it continues to happen I am gonna be real upset. I might give up on Windows and switch to Linux. Maybe Linux works better. I've been told that before so maybe it is true.

No comments: