Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weird

Yesterday was nice and sunny when I woke up. It was warm in this house, too warm, actually. I got up and came to the living room to find that the heater was on which is always nice for me in the mornings as I use it to loosen up my arthritic joints. But, the heater was sitting around 80 degrees and had been trying hard to bake the house.
This morning I woke up and looked out the bedroom window and saw that it was cloudy and windy and I was cold, very cold. I got up and came into the living room to find the heater is off. WTH? It's a nice day the heater is on, it's cold and funky outside and the heater is off? I think my daughter is backwards LOL

In other news, computer-wise, it is looking more and more like I will have to delete Ubuntu and start over. Today it is acting strangely. I tried to look in some folders that I know are on the computer and it gives me an error message that no such files exist. Not that big of a deal until it gave me the same error message when I told it to let me look at the hard drive :(

No comments: