Friday, January 28, 2011

Food Storage

I was just looking in the refrigerator for something and I see that it is a mess. It looks worse than a bachelor's refrigerator and that is definitely not a pretty sight!
It appears that my wife and daughter need to educate themselves on proper food storage. Some foods just do not keep well when tossed into the refrigerator on a shelf. They need protection, some sort of plastic container with lids to keep them fresh. Some things in that refrigerator are unidentifiable, like a grade school science project.
I hope that you, dear reader, do not keep your foods in the refrigerator like that. Buy some Tupperware or cheap imitation thereof so that your foods can stay fresher longer and, more importantly, be easily identified the next time you open the refrigerator door looking for something to eat.
I quickly closed the refrigerator door as there is nothing I saw that I would trust to eat. My two girls are out shopping at the moment and will have to clean that box out once they get home. I'm sure that neither of them will welcome that task!

No comments: