Saturday, October 29, 2011

50 Or More

Today was a great day for traffic exchange surfing. I managed to surf all of them and I did at least 50 pages on them all.
One of them have a lot more than 50 but that is because they do brackets surfing there and on the weekends the brackets only last for one hour. Normally the brackets are an all day affair.
So now I am free to do whatever other surfing I choose to do online, like write blog entries. I still have at least one more of these to do today and then I shall be done with my paid posts for this week.
I love writing those paid posts and for this current pay period I will have made eighty dollars. That's a very nice addition to my power scooter fund. I really, really need that scooter.
If you would like to help me get this scooter, here is the Donation button:










No comments: