Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Got The Time?

I am still looking at watches because, as I posted before, my pocket watch is kaput. I like looking at watches and other types of jewelry or a combination of the two as in mens diamond watches.
You have to admit if you ask someone the time and they look at their wristwatch and show off something fancy looking like diamonds you are impressed. I know I am, how can anyone not be? I guess that is why Rolex watches were such a hit with wealthy folks for years, they dressed to impress.
Can't afford a Rolex? Me neither but there are still some fancy looking diamond watches around that will impress people just as much. Take a gander at this impressive watch:


Admit it, if you had this watch on your wrist you would be anxious to show it off. I know I certainly would be waiting for someone, anyone, to ask me the time of day. And, surprise, this beauty is under one hundred dollars! Yep, you read that correctly, less then a hundred bucks.
Not looking for a watch? So Icy Jewelry has other items to check out. Along with men and ladies diamond watches they also have gold jewelry and stainless steel jewelry. Not simply by one company or designer either, they have many different brands.
Head on over to the website and check it out. If not something for you think about this, the holidays are coming. A special someone in your life would be thrilled with some fancy jewelry for Christmas!

No comments: