Friday, October 28, 2011

Traffic Is Boring

Since I surf a lot of exchanges I can tell you that frankly, traffic ads are boring. They lack imagination for the most part, posting statistics and pictures of money that you can make. They give you headlines that tell you how they want to make you a millionaire in 2012 or how one dollar can be turned into thousands without any effort at all.This is all fine and dandy if it is the truth but still, these ads generally just make me yawn.
It's time these folks learned some advertising sense. Sex and humor sell. They always did and they always will. Show me a pretty girl, even if it is just her smiling face, I will look at the ad more attentively. (I will really look at the ad if the girl has great legs lol).
Show me a funny picture, a dog where he shouldn't be with a forlorn face or even clowns with cream pies will do. I like to laugh as much as I like looking at pretty girls. Okay, maybe not quite that much but they are close lol
I know these people are trying hard to make a dollar, I am too. But, if they want my dollar they will have to try a little harder and use some imagination.

No comments: