Thursday, October 20, 2011

Go To Jail Already

I mentioned Ms. Lohan in an earlier post so will bring her up again. The woman just does not seem to understand the system at all. You either perform the community service you are ordered to do or you lose your probation and go to jail. The average person comprehends that quite well and we are thankful there is community service options. I don't know many people that would prefer jail to community service. Obviously Lindsey Lohan is different than the rest of us.
Perhaps she thinks that she is this rich and famous person and therefore should be above the legal system of this country. Perhaps she is an idiot. I have never met the woman so I cannot say for certain which of those is the truth. What I do know is based on what I hear or see in the news. Basically she has not followed the judges orders and is now facing jail time.
Personally I wish the judge would send her sorry butt to jail and get it over with. I get tired of rich whiny people that seem to think they are above the law because they are rich or famous. Good for you, sign autographs for the other prisoners and shut up.
From the looks of things she should have just done the jail time to begin with she would have been done by now. But, no, she'd rather waste the time showing up late and being reported as a no show by the place she was supposed to work at, spending time in court or with her lawyers, things like that.
I will say one thing for rich and famous folks, they sure like to waste the taxpayers dollars with court appearances.

No comments: