Friday, October 28, 2011

Cracks And Racks

I just finished writing about how humor helps in advertising then found this to giggle at, cracks and racks. It is on a website page that sells snowboard racks. I still have not found what the cracks are but it did make me laugh to look at the webpage.
Winter is coming soon whether we like it or not (I don't) and for many people that means snow or at least a trip to the nearest mountains to play in the snow. That's where snowboarding comes in, it is a popular past time in the snow.
Unless you have a very large truck though you are first going to have to find a way to carry your snowboards and other gear up to the snow. That's why you need a rack! Many snowboarders are also skiers so they have double the need for a rack and this website has racks that can carry both skis and snowboards together. Very convenient.
If you are into skiing or snowboarding or both, I suggest you go look around the Cracks and Racks website and find the rack you need to carry your equipment.
Oh, yeah, when you are done, send me a message if you figure out what the cracks are.

No comments: