Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Birth Announcements

When couples have a baby it is a very special time in their lives, no matter how many they may have already had. There's just something wonderful about having a baby. And, of course, they want all of their family and friends to share in that joy. This is where birth announcements from invitationbox.com can be of valuable assistance.
I remember getting a birth announcement in the mail about me becoming a grandfather for the first time. I was so overwhelmed with joy I cried. Of course my sarcastic brain was wondering how I could be a grandpa at such a young age but mostly I was bursting with joy. Heck, I still get quite a kick out of my grandkids whenever one of them calls me Gramps.
Announcements can be very simple or they can be quite elaborate, depending on the parents and their desires. Much like anything else they do as expectant parents, baby showers, buying stuff for the new baby, announcements can show you where their heads and hearts are at.
If I were to have a bay I would probably choose this one:



I is elegant looking and shows a very happy, healthy baby and all the wonderment that babies have. And, it is an affordable card, something all new parents need as the baby is going to be costly there is no way around that, from diapers to baby bottles and formula, the list goes on and on.
If you are having a baby or just had one, let all your family members and friends know about the joyous occasion. Send the best announcement you can find and let them share your feelings.

No comments: