Saturday, October 29, 2011

Cuff Links

I have not been all dressed up in a suit and tie for quite a few years now but I do remember the attire that went along with it, like cuff links. I like dress shirts that require cuff links, gives a man a chance to show off some bling, cuff links and tie pins are my kind of bling.
Of course besides the usual gold or silver cuff links men typically wear there are also some fun cuff links out there, like the super hero stamp cuff links, either Superman or Batman. Cute.
Of course if you have a few pairs of cuff links or earings you might be interested in this item:


Of course this might also come in handy for the women in your life. I know my wife and daughter are forever losing one earring of a pair, they just take them off and set them down somewhere, anywhere at all without thinking about it I guess. Having a certain place to keep small items is much better, you will not lose them that way.
If you use cufflinks I suggest you go check out the great pairs over at Red Envelope and see if they have some you will like to add to your collection.

No comments: