Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Rustic Furniture

My bed frame, part wood and part metal has finally decided to fall apart big time. I don't know why, it is only about 20 years old. Things just don't last forever like they used to. At any rate, it is time to go searching for a new bed so I went surfing and found this great website that sells rustic furniture, including beds.
I really like the looks of this one, the Lakeland Cedar Log Bed. It looks sturdy enough to last and there is enough room there for me, the wife and the bed hog dog. Gotta have that extra room for the terrier you know? This bed is made completely out of logs, no metal parts at all which seems good to me too.
Have you checked your bed lately? It might be falling apart like mine. Now is a great time to check out all the wonderful looking beds over at Log Furniture Place. They might just have the perfect bed for you and yours.
It may seem strange to you that I was looking at beds made entirely from logs but consider this thought... How often have you seen historical places with log cabins and the cabins are in better shape than many modern buildings? Logs last a lifetime and then some :)

No comments: