Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Frustration

Last night I went to do my nightly Moderator duties and play a little. Logged in and discovered I have the chat lobby but no games. WTH?? Went onto Skype to talk to the other Mods to see what is going on and discovered I am the only one with this problem. Switched over to the laptop, same problem. My wife also could not get in.
So, I spent the hours looking at the lobby and trying various things like reinstalling the game software, reinstalling Java, restoring my computer to various points in time when everything was working and all I got was frustrated. Nothing I did solved my problem. Finally I gave up and went to bed.
This morning (actually a little past noon) I woke up, turned on the computer, logged into the game site and everything is working perfectly. Okay, I wasted all that time and energy for nothing. I am guessing the problem was not my computer systems but something on the game site end.
I'd complain to someone but I think I'll just be happy I can play my games again :)

No comments: