Monday, October 17, 2011

Cool Shades

While I wear prescription lenses so I can see properly I am not against leaving the house in a regular pair of shades if they look cool enough. I can see okay in them I just cannot read without my regular glasses. If you're going to wear sunglasses they should definitely look cool, like the ones made by julbo.
Julbo sunglasses are designed for the sportier person in mind, with lenses that should withstand the elements and still give you clear vision. They also have some shades that are for people like me that lose their sunglasses a lot, like these:


These glasses sport an adjustable shock absorbent nose bridge insert and temple inserts for perfect grip, along with three sets of interchangable lenses to provide versatility. They also can be made for a prescription so that makes them even better!
So don't just head out into the sun wearing any old pair of shades, get yourself som Julbo sunglasses and look way cooler than you probably are.

No comments: