Thursday, October 27, 2011

Say What?

Okay, so I thought I would do something different with my requests for help getting a power scooter and I posted this blog link on Craigslist. Nothing special there, just the link to the blog with a header that says Please Help.
This morning I get an email from someone named Paul regarding that listing. All it said was "Get real, Pops". Does Paul think I am a scammer of some sort? Perhaps he does and that would be said if it is true. Has society become that black-hearted that we think all people are out to cheat others?
I replied to Paul with something simple, asking him what did he mean by get real. I also suggested that being charitable wasn't his thing at this point in time and may God bless him all the same.
Society just is not the same I suppose these days as it was in the past. Truely a shame.

No comments: