Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Power Scooter

Please Read and Help If you Can
I can no longer leave my house without a lot of assistance so I am trying to save for one of these scooters:

Please Read and Help If you Can

This is why I am here on these traffic exchanges, to help me earn money. It's also why I use a lot of PTC sites. But, it is difficult to save money with a income of 1100 a month for a household of 3 people :(
So, I thought perhaps fellow surfers could help me get this scooter. I really miss being able to go anywhere. Heck, I had to take a taxicab just to go to the medical clinic 2 blocks from my house. That was a very, very sad day for me.
If you wish to help, please click the donation button, any donation gladly accepted, it all adds up. If you cannot help, that's okay. Maybe say a small prayer for people like me that cannot do what we used to do.






Thanks for reading and God Bless :)

No comments: