Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Address Plaque

Where I live the city or the county usually comes along every few years and spray paints addresses on the curb so people can find the right address. This is okay usually but not always.
The house I currently live in is facing one street by the address is actually for a different street. The house that used to be here faced the other street and, when that house was demolished and this one built they faced it the other way. The postal office says I must keep the old address so I am stuck there. Whenever I order something and they ship it with UPS or Fed-Ex I always have to explain how to find my house. Sometimes once they get on the property they still cannot find the back house. What I need is an Address Plaque that I can put on this house.
Actually I could use two of these plaques, one for the front of the house and one for the side. That way no matter which direction the delivery person came he could see the address and know where I am.
These address plaques come in a large variety of shapes and sizes. You can get them in an oval or you can get them rectangular. You can even get them that are illuminated so that people can find you at night. They even have some that are for your yard!
Whatever your address needs may be, check out what they have to offer and find one or more that can help people find your address quickly and easily.

No comments: