Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Aircast Boots

Because I have osteoporosis in my back and my hips I have, some days, a lot of difficulty walking anywhere, even the few steps from this chair to the coffee pot can be a trial. Thankfully my lower legs and my feet are okay or I would probably never walk at all. I cannot imagine how people with foot trouble walk, even with the help of a brace, but they do walk and they seem to walk better than I do some days.
What is a boot, you ask? Well, an aircast boot looks like this:


Doesn't look all that comfortable, does it? But I'm sure they are more comfortable than trying to walk while in serious pain. The boot pictured above has Foam-filled aircells to cushion the ankle for both comfort and support. So, at least one can walk without screaming in agony every step of the way and they can heal if it is something temporary and be in comfort if the problem is permanent.
If you have foot problems or leg problems then I suggest you go check out the braces that are available on the website. Your body will thank you and you will be able to walk in comfort.

No comments: