Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Here I Sit

Here I sit, in the comfortable oversized chair in the livingroom, typing away on my new laptop. I was on the desktop PC earlier today, making my pennies from PTC sites and such, as is my norm for the day. Now I have dragged my bony butt into this chair to give it some much needed relief. The nurses at the hospital would be happy to see me doing this. They complained that I am just too bony on my backsides and my spine and I really shouldn't be sitting in a chair for so many hours per day.
Speaking of making pennies, I realize that most people think that clicking ads and writing blogs and social networking sites that pay you a few pennies per day are not worth the hassle or the time, but they are wrong. Being on a fixed and low income as I am, every penny is a true blessing. In the past six months or so I have now paid for two desktop PCs and this laptop, something I never would have been able to do otherwise. While I know that i did not get top of the line computers, they are all refurbished ones, I also know that I am happy with them all and that is what counts. Sure I'd love to have a computer with 4 Gigs of memory and a TB hard drive and all the bells and whistles. Who wouldn't? If I had that kind of money though I am certain it would be used paying bills and feeding the family instead. So, I do with what I can afford and that's that.
This laptop has one gig of memory and that is enough for the things I do online. I don't play WOW or other high graphic programs or games so I really don't need that much memory. I also have a RAM booster program so that helps some too. I am writing this blog on the laptop and it isn't running slow so what else can I ask for?
Today is a great day!

No comments: