Friday, March 25, 2011

Extra Padding

Everyone that knows me or those who have read this blog knows that I have no rear end. I'm too skinny everywhere and my butt is no exception. It often hurts from my sitting too long or laying on my back too long. It's frustrating at best.
A few days ago my daughter said she saw something at Walgreens that she thought I should buy and she was giggling as she went to show me the item online. I knew I was in trouble there LOL:


Basically it is a pair of panties with padding inside of it. I guess the idea is to give you a better looking butt although I can see where my daughter might think the padding could help me. I laughed with her as she made fun of me, a good time had by both of us.
Today I am sitting in the easy chair with my laptop and my butt hurts, a lot. I am thinking that, for the twenty dollars she saw them at at Walgreens, these things might be worth a try. Pillows don't seem to help, maybe some padding right on my backside would.
I will keep thinking on this one and let you all know if I try them.

No comments: