Thursday, March 17, 2011

I Did?

Amazing. I got an email this morning thanking me for my purchase. Often these emails are spam and get deleted right away. This one however piqued my interest since it was from ITunes and I do have an ITunes account.
I have, however, not used this account in well over a year so that made it even more interesting. Apparently what I bought was some sort of game for three dollars. A game that I never even heard of so I had to go and look it up. It seems to be some sort of childish game with anime characters in it.
I do not like anime nor this game so I am going to have to go to apple's stores and find out when this game was purchased and hopefully by whom. I hate to bother but the wife insists so I will. Not now though as I have better things to do.
I really am not that worried since the account I have with ITunes came from a gift card and there probably isn't that much money left on the account anyway.

No comments: