Wednesday, March 30, 2011

More Drama

All the garbage continues on the game site. I wish it would stop but it appears to be like a wildfire that is out of control.
Yesterday the crap hit the fan in the chat lobby and the boss had had enough. She exploded all over the place and really let one of the instigators have it! Whoo-hoo! Her language violated the rules though but I didn't have the heart to boot her nor did any of the other Mods. A person can only take so much garbage before they start giving it back.
Unfortunately, the boss also quit. Not good at all. I talked to her on the phone afterwards and tried to calm her down and I am hoping she will reconsider. Haven't seen hide nor hair of her so far today though.
Time will tell what happens and all I can do is hope and pray that things calm down...

No comments: