Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Tiling

I love the house I am living in, it has carpet all over the place except for the kitchen and the bathroom, both of which have tile flooring. The tiles are rather plain looking, all white and no design on them which is too bad. I kind of like looking at floors that have a design on them. And, these tiles are getting rather funky looking, have no idea why exactly but I might want to change them sometime in the future and, if I do, they will not be replaced with the same tile design.
I was looking at glass mosaic tiles because there are some great designs with these sorts of tiles. I really am enamored by this one:


Imagine how nice this would look in a kitchen. Imagine too how shiny and bright it will look when the sunlight hits it from the kitchen windows. Whoa! That might be blinding, but I would still love it. It is a little expensive but, hey, it is a mixture of glass and stone. And, it is rather exotic looking I think.
If you are like me, tired of looking at the same old pattern of your tile floors or, even better, tired of carpeting and want tile flooring, I urge you to go check out all the great designs available and think about changing your flooring too.
Not only will new tile floors enhance your home for you, if you decide to sell your house prospective buyers will enjoy seeing something out of the ordinary. This would make a great selling point!

No comments: