Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I Need Coffee

This is a phrase that is often heard during the course of a day, whether spoken by co-workers or housewives talking to friends on the phone. I need coffee. I often say this phrase myself and all I do is sit in front of this computer all day.
Coffee can be a very addictive habit, not quite as bad as cigarettes or hard core drugs, but it seems addictive just the same. How many people can function without that morning cup of coffee? Not many, I'm sure.
Today is an unusual day for me. Normally, having been up for a couple of hours, I am working on consuming my third or fourth cup of joe. Today I have only had one cup. I am finding it harder than normal to think. If my body would cooperate more (I am very pained today) I'd get up and get a second cup as I am sure that would clear up the cobwebs in my mind so that I could think more clearly. It also would, I'm sure, make me feel more awake. I feel like taking a nap lol
In the meantime I sit here looking at ads on PTC sites and being bored and trying my best to think so that I can write posts for pay that will make you, my readers, desire to visit the websites that I write about.
And think to myself...I need coffee.

No comments: