Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Calm After The Storm

Nice and peaceful in the chat lobby today and I hope it stays that way. All the drama is over on Facebook but that's okay. Better there than in the lobby.
We need some peace and quiet in that lobby. One of the Mods has found himself with incredibly high blood pressure, enough to cause a stroke or heart attack, he doesn't need any extra stress at this point in time.
That Mod will be taking a few days off of his duties and, hopefully, resting himself and giving the meds his doctor gave him some time to work and bring that BP down. His job is stressful enough, so the lobby can be all the extra to do the man in and I would hate to see that happen.
So, I pray for the rest of the night to be as calm and quiet as the day has been. My shift starts in another hour and a half or so, I want peace in there.

No comments: