Wednesday, March 30, 2011

All Is Quiet

I have not been into the chat lobby yet today. Rather skitterish about going there after yesterday and the explosion. But I have been chatting with the other Mods on Skype.
All appears to be normal and quiet they say. No one has mentioned the boss. Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. I am hoping it is a good thing though, we need some peace in that lobby. The boss also needs some peace in her life, all those personal attacks cannot possibly be good for her.
I did leave a message on her Skype but she hasn't answered it yet. Hopefully she has her computer off to avoid more mud slinging and stress.
As for me I will venture into the lobby soon, I have some other things I need to do first that require my concentration. I can't concentrate on work if I am chatting with people, I don't multi-task that well lol

No comments: