Thursday, March 10, 2011

Protect That Phone

My cell phone cost me around twenty dollars a few years ago. It serves it's purpose for me as I rarely ever use it, so that's fine. My wife and daughter however both have cell phones that cost a lot. I don't know exactly because they didn't tell me how much. It wasn't my money they were spending so I didn't care to pester them about it.
With these expensive phones comes the risk that they may be damaged and that is not a good thing. I am certain that, if they are damaged and need to be replaced, then it will be my money being spent. I don't like that idea at all.
What my two lovely females need is to get some protection for their cell phones and while they are at it, perhaps some Cell phone accessories. Preferably with their own money, of course.
From batteries to Bluetooth gadgets to signal boosters, this website has more than enough accessories to keep any ardent cell phone lover happy. They even have cell phones, like this beauty:


Only around $160. This would be a great phone for my wife, as she loves to do more than make calls and text, she actually surfs the net and reads emails on her phone. I could, but that's what I have this computer for. But, I do like the looks of that Iphone and her birthday is a few months away so I shall remember that phone.
If you are like my wife and daughter, in love with your cell phone, then you need to browse through the above mentioned website and see what goodies they have for you.
Whatever you do I do hope that you protect your cell phone. They are not cheap and they are not getting any cheaper in the future. Keep that cell phone safe!

No comments: