Saturday, March 12, 2011

Tech Jobs

Since this is the age of computers, and almost everything seems to be computer oriented then it's a safe bet to assume that there are many, many, computer technical people out there. Someone has to keep these computers running and someone has to create software and even more computer parts and ideas.
I'm not one of those. I was, in the early stages of my computing history one of those that dabble in machine code and I even went to college and learned a language called Fortran which, if you don't know, was basically for engineering type people. But that was a long, long time ago. I use a Linux program for this computer but I don't dabble in anything that my older brain cannot easily comprehend.
If you are one of those that like to dabble, or actually know what you are doing, then perhaps you are out in the real world looking for tech jobs. After all, one has knowledge, one should use it to earn a living.
Whether you are an Information Tech person or a Software Engineer that has mastered C++ or Java then this website is for you. They have, as I write this, 139,343 jobs from across the web. Almost 140,000 is more than enough I would think to find yourself a job or a better job so that you can advance your own personal career.
If I were a younger man and still able to move around freely I certainly would be more computer savvy than I am now and I would certainly avail myself of the services on this website. I know that a good tech job is hard to come by as one of my sons is a Software Engineer of some sort. He tried to explain his job to me but I'm not sure I got the whole picture clearly in my mind. But I know that he has changed jobs a few times so that he can better himself as he gets a little older and you should do the same. Check out all the tech jobs on the website and find one that fits you and improve your working life.

No comments: