Monday, March 14, 2011

I Need Padding

Okay, so I have the laptop now which means I can change from this office type chair (cushioned)to my overstuffed chair in the living room which is very cushioned.
The problem with it all is that no matter which chair I am in my butt hurts after a couple of hours. I think them nurses put bad thoughts in my head lol
I like using the laptop for most things, although I don't care much for the tinier keyboard. But it is great for playing games and doing things on Facebook so that part is all I could ask for. Not the laptops fault that I have clumsy fingers when typing.
Not sure what to do about my back and my butt though. I could switch chairs more often I suppose but that is a hassle for a couple of reasons. I'd have to keep shutting down the laptop so it doesn't just sit there and overheat and if I am not using this desktop my daughter is. I'd hate to have to deal with that mess of taking her off every couple of hours.
I will figure things out, eventually.

No comments: