Monday, March 7, 2011

Hello I Am

We have all, at one point or another, been somewhere where you checked in and someone handed you a sticky nametag that said "Hello! I am" and then your name was scrawled underneath. Kind of silly to me since they rarely ever stick to your clothing, but, that's just me. Name tags come in handy though for lots of other people, mostly professional people that want you to remember their name.
If you are a nurse, a doctor or even an insurance agent, name tags become a part of your daily getting dressed routine. You want people to know your name and remember it for future reference. This is especially true for doctors these days I think. They tell me their name but so many of them have foreign sounding names that it is easier for me to read their name tags than remember what they just said.
Maybe you don't need a name tag, perhaps you just would like a name plate for your office desk. These are nice too and can help folks know who they are dealing with when they come into your office. If you are looking for one of those, this website has them. And, they offer customized office signs in a 24 hour turnaround! That's pretty fast for custom orders!
If you need name tags or office signs you should browse the selection offered. Fast turnaround, custom orders, engraving, I'm sure they have what you need. They even have blank name tags in colors to dazzle. What I didn't find there were name tags that said "Hello. I am"

No comments: