Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Change Google

Yesterday I went to search for something on Google from my laptop. At the bottom of the search page I saw this thing that said change background, so I clicked on it. I get tired of all that white on their page LOL
It allowed me to put an image of my lovely wife and her dog as the background for their search engine page and I was amused as well as pleased with the results.
This morning, sitting at the desktop computer I needed a new page opened up to go to a website so I opened Google in a new tab (it is the fastest loading page I have bookmarked on my toolbar). Imagine my surprise when Google loaded and there was the picture I had uploaded from my laptop!
If you are tired of Google's plain white background, go to their search page and upload a picture of your own. Much nicer to look at when you need to search things :)

No comments: