Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What's Cooking?

Often my wife asks me, before I've even had breakfast, what do I want to have for dinner. I have no idea why women do that but my first wife was the same way. Come to think of it so was my mother. What is it about dinner that gets women so excited?
Maybe they just love to cook or eat that dinner meal. Or maybe they have some fancy kitchen cookware that they love to use (although they don't always love to clean it lol). If they have le creuset cookware then it would make sense to me.
From cookware to kitchen gadgets to cooking classes this site has dinner (as well as the other two meals of the day) covered. Need a toaster? They have it. A griddler? Got that too. How about a programmable coffeemaker? Yep, they have that too.
Knives, cutting boards, they have your whole kitchen needs covered. The only kitchen item I didn't see was the sink, the stove or a dishwasher. So much to see, so much to buy!
You need kitchen items or want to throw away all your old stuff and start anew? This is definitely the place to go and shop. Then when you ask your spouse what they want for dinner you will be ready no matter what they want!

No comments: