Friday, March 18, 2011

Cigars,Anyone?

While I realize that the cost of smoking along with the current view of smokers has cause a lot of people to either quit smoking or hide the fact that they smoke, there are still may smokers out there, myself included. And one of the things I have always enjoyed as a smoker is a fine cigar.
Cigars have always been chic, and they have always been very popular, unlike their counterparts cigarettes and chewing tobacco. I've tried all three and I stick with my cigarettes but I always have bee fond of relaxing in an easy chair with a cigar.
This website has a lot of cigars to choose from, many I have never even heard of but they look like they would be an enjoyable smoke.
They also sell humidors, an essential accessory to properly store your cigars to keep them fresh. Nothing worse than to go for a cigar and find the tobacco unraveling at your touch. Yuck!
What really sets this shop above the rest is their payment options. They accept the usual credit cards but they also accept PayPal along with the Bill Me Later option. How sweet!
The company offers free shipping with UPS ground so that is another plus as well. As my readers should know by now, I really like free shipping when I shop online.
So, check out the fine selection of cigars and accessories then get ready to kick back in your easy chair and relax with a great smoke.

No comments: